Avenged Sevenfold - 4:00 AM Lirik + Link Unduh
download / unduh + lirik lagunya yoo cekidot lihat klik" juga iklannya sob biar saya dapet uang buat beli quota biar update terus :)
# Lirik Lagu :
There comes a day when we all find out for ourselvesThat once we have the words to say, there's no one left to tellI know why you're running away
There's a place where nothing seems to be a simple cry cohesivelyIt's all your mind, all your mindSomething little shouldn't feel this way, we got a million thoughts we can't conveyIt's all your life, all your life
It's four in the morning, you got one more chance to dieLike beautiful stories, the greatest chapters flew right byThere comes a day when we all find out for ourselvesThat once we have the words to say, there's no one left to tellI know why you're running away
These things don't happen here, another fictional realityIt's all you'll find, all you'll findIt's just as good as any other day, I'm gonna teach you about mortalityNo, it's not right, it's not right
It's four in the morning, you got one more chance to dieLike beautiful stories, the greatest chapters flew right byThere comes a day when we all find out for ourselvesThat once we have the words to say, there's no one left to tellI know why you're running away
In many ways, I guess I'll never let you go I'm close behind but I've got room here left to grow Until our second chance, just enjoy the dance, And find out who we are (these dreams will never leave you) Let's find out what we are (these dreams will never leave you)(Never leave you asking why)
It's four in the morning, you got one more chance to dieLike beautiful stories, the greatest chapters flew right byThere comes a day when we all find out for ourselves That once we have the words to say, there's no one left to tell I know why you're running I know why you're running away
Maaf Jika ada kesalahan dalam lirik atau link download yang rusak jika ingin memberi masukan atau memberitahu kesalahan saya harap hubungi saya via Facebook Trims.
There's a place where nothing seems to be a simple cry cohesivelyIt's all your mind, all your mindSomething little shouldn't feel this way, we got a million thoughts we can't conveyIt's all your life, all your life
It's four in the morning, you got one more chance to dieLike beautiful stories, the greatest chapters flew right byThere comes a day when we all find out for ourselvesThat once we have the words to say, there's no one left to tellI know why you're running away
These things don't happen here, another fictional realityIt's all you'll find, all you'll findIt's just as good as any other day, I'm gonna teach you about mortalityNo, it's not right, it's not right
It's four in the morning, you got one more chance to dieLike beautiful stories, the greatest chapters flew right byThere comes a day when we all find out for ourselvesThat once we have the words to say, there's no one left to tellI know why you're running away
In many ways, I guess I'll never let you go I'm close behind but I've got room here left to grow Until our second chance, just enjoy the dance, And find out who we are (these dreams will never leave you) Let's find out what we are (these dreams will never leave you)(Never leave you asking why)
It's four in the morning, you got one more chance to dieLike beautiful stories, the greatest chapters flew right byThere comes a day when we all find out for ourselves That once we have the words to say, there's no one left to tell I know why you're running I know why you're running away
# Link Download :
Click Me..!!Maaf Jika ada kesalahan dalam lirik atau link download yang rusak jika ingin memberi masukan atau memberitahu kesalahan saya harap hubungi saya via Facebook Trims.

:D Visit Fb Gue Damn TheFallen.... ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon