Avenged Sevenfold - Clairvoyant Disèase Lirik + Link Download

Avenged Sevenfold - Clairvoyant Disèase Lirik + Link Download

Go The fallen sevenfoldism atau apalah  lagi nyari lirik lagu + link download yaa..??? langganan aja disini lu Request lagu A7X judul apa aja langsung gw posting jangan lupa klik like & share ya :D








# Lirik Lagu :
Dust begins to fall, to the groundThe air is cold and thinThoughts are haunting me as I look aroundThis will never end and I'll bleed forever
Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on wrongThis spot in hell's where I belongI've come so far - it's been so longDon't know why it started or where it came from
Outside shell is strong - confidentBut slowly eats awayLike a man plagued with disease, I try to fightThrough my pores it seems to seep...I'll bleed foreveAnd you sit there and do nothingYou're content with doing nothing
There's nowhere to run and hidewhen you're living to dieStuck alone inside your head,better off deadThe phone would ring in the empty house,no one's around.
But in my life, I wanted more, I needed more
 I Taste more.

# Link Download :
                          Click Me..!!

Maaf Jika ada kesalahan dalam lirik atau link download yang rusak jika ingin memberi masukan atau memberitahu kesalahan saya harap hubungi saya via Facebook Trims.
Newest
Previous
Next Post »

:D Visit Fb Gue Damn TheFallen.... ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon